X1-7500 Topcoat System
Our X1-7500 Topcoat is noted for its high gloss, color retention, and impact tolerance. It also has outstanding resistance to chemicals including Skydrol™. It can be relied upon for easy maintenance, maintaining gloss and color after exposure to harsh weather and intensive cleaning. Available with PTFE/Teflon™ for additional abrasion protection.
Meets MIL-PRF 85285 Type 1 and Type 2 Class H.
Available in regular and low VOC formulations.
X1-7500 Topcoat is a 3 component system used in a 2:1:1 (Color:Activator:Converter) ratio. The Converter is chosen based on object size, environmental conditions and VOC regulations. For further information on Converters and Reducer usage please see the Technical Data Sheet.
- High gloss and color retention
- Outstanding resistance to chemicals, abrasion and impact; available with PTFE/Teflon™ for additional protection
- A library of over 40,000 colors (color matching service available)
- Available in: High/Medium/Low/No gloss, Pearl, Metallic and Candied finishes
- Skydrol® protection
- X1-7500-XLR##### (##### represents a unique color code)
- X1-1000 (X1-1000 SDS rev 1.2)
- X1-2230 Fast Converter (X1-2230 SDS rev 1.1)
- X1-2220 Medium Converter (X1-2220 SDS rev 1.1)
- X1-2210 Slow Converter (X1-2210 SDS rev 1.1)
- X1-1230 Low VOC Fast Converter (X1-1230 SDS rev 1.1)
- X1-1220 Low VOC Medium Converter (X1-1220 SDS rev 1.2)
- X1-1210 Low VOC Slow Converter (X1-1210 SDS rev 1.1)