X1-6500 Flex-Coat Topcoat System
Our X1 Flex-Coat Color Topcoat is specially designed to be flexible for fabric covered airplanes. It’s a high performance coating noted for its high gloss, color retention, and excellent resistance to chemicals. Available with PTFE/Teflon™ for additional abrasion protection.
It can be relied upon for easy maintenance, maintaining gloss and color after exposure to harsh weather and intensive cleaning.
X1-6500 is a 3 component system used in a 2:1:1 (Color:Activator:Converter) ratio. The Converter is chosen based on object size, environmental conditions and VOC regulations. For further information on Converters and Reducer usage please see the Technical Data Sheet.
X1-6500 Flex-Coat Topcoat Technical Data Sheet TDS rev 1.3
How To: Application Guide for Fabric Aircraft (updated version coming soon)
- X1-6500-XLR##### (##### represents a unique color code)
- X1-1000 (X1-1000 SDS rev 1.1)
- X1-2230 Fast Converter (X1-2230 SDS rev 1.1)
- X1-2220 Medium Converter (X1-2220 SDS rev 1.1)
- X1-2210 Slow Converter (X1-2210 SDS rev 1.1)
- X1-1230 Low VOC Fast Converter (X1-1230 SDS rev 1.1)
- X1-1220 Low VOC Medium Converter (X1-1220 SDS rev 1.2)
- X1-1210 Low VOC Slow Converter (X1-1210 SDS rev 1.1)
- X1-3030 Fast Reducer (X1-3030 SDS rev 1.1)
- X1-3020 Medium Reducer (X1-3020 SDS rev 1.1)
- X1-3010 Slow Reducer (X1-3010 SDS rev 1.1)
- X1-2030 Low VOC Fast Reducer (X1-2030 SDS rev 1.1)
- X1-2020 Low VOC Medium Reducer (X1-2020 SDS rev 1.1)
- X1-2010 Low VOC Slow Reducer (X1-2010 SDS rev 1.1)